When single men and women tell me the type of person they want to meet I tell them exactly where that person will be.
How do I know this? Because I know people better than anyone I’ve ever met. If you want to meet an independent woman who isn’t going to want all of your money and use you like an ATM go to the mall. Because women with their own money, spend it.
If you want to meet a man with a great job, don’t go to the bar at 10pm. Men with careers are usually in bed by then preparing for their early day. You’re more likely to meet a well-employed man at the airport than a nightclub. If you want to meet high quality singles that will appreciate you, take care of your needs and make you happier than you’ve ever been, then you have to start living a high value existence.
Add richer experiences to your everyday life.
Simply take your mundane activities and kick them up a notch. Instead of shopping at your local grocery store, try attending a cooking demonstration at Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods. Explore your local farmers markets or public market. Starbucks, Coffee Tree Roasters and local coffee shops are expensive but still great places to read, work and meet new people. Sure, McDonald’s has cheaper coffee but will you be taking your dates there?
I have a theory that you don’t meet the right people you attract them. Start now, by doing the things you plan on doing in this wonderful relationship I know you can have.
Do you see yourself going to bars and clubs when you’re dating someone? Or would you rather try bowling, art museums or picnics in the park? Don’t wait until you’re in a relationship to start experiencing a full and enriched life. Create a life that someone else would be dying to share with you.
The best places to meet the highest quality people and possibly the “one” are places that make your life better and more interesting.
- Join a run club instead of a gym.
- Shop at Galleria’s instead of the mall.
- Go to live concerts instead of the movies.
- Volunteer on the weekends when you have spare time instead of sitting on your couch.
- Attend a fundraiser instead of spending your money at expensive bars and restaurants.
- Join organizations that make a difference or have a global impact.
Any new hobby, activity or association you partake in will open your social circle to new people. You will be amazed by how many more people you meet just by doing something you usually don’t do.
I hope this was helpful.
Latest posts by Miss Solomon (see all)
- 5 Mistakes You’re Making In Dating And How To Fix Them - August 31, 2017
- Don’t Take A Bubble Bath And More Bad Dating Advice For Women - June 27, 2017
- Is This App The First Victim of the “Dating Apocalypse”? - June 11, 2017