So you’re dating someone new, its going great, and then all of a sudden they pull the breaks.
One minute you’re having a great time together and the next they want little to nothing to do with you. So what happened? What’s up with that right? This happens often to many singles. Just when you think the courtship is on track the other person pulls back with no warning, why?
Understand this truth: They didn’t want to provide what they thought you wanted.
It’s like when your ride is leaving a great party. You don’t want to leave but it isn’t worth catching a ride home and running the risk of being stranded.
The person that you’re seeing likes you just fine but they anticipate a time when you both want different things. Most likely they believe that you want something more serious than they do so they jump ship all together.
It would be so easy if they came out and told you this but they haven’t for 2 reasons.
- They don’t want you to move on if you’re providing them with attention they like.
- They view you as a friend and don’t want to hurt your feelings.
In this video I explain what happens when the people we are dating pull away.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel!
Follow me on twitter and instagrm @thedatingtruth
Latest posts by Miss Solomon (see all)
- 5 Mistakes You’re Making In Dating And How To Fix Them - August 31, 2017
- Don’t Take A Bubble Bath And More Bad Dating Advice For Women - June 27, 2017
- Is This App The First Victim of the “Dating Apocalypse”? - June 11, 2017